Premium Sage Leaves are harvested in Albania just prior to flowering. Albanian Sage has a very aromatic and savory taste that is thought to be superior to the more common sage varieties. Essential for stuffing and sausage, a little bit of sage can add a lot of flavor. Sage easily stands up to garlic and onion; complements citrus flavors and blends with Mediterranean herbs.
Grown in Albania and sourced from The San Francisco Herb Company
- Use in poultry stews sauces, soups
- Pairs well with: parsley, thyme, rosemary dill, garlic
Limited quantities direct from a handful farmers in Gaziantep Turkey.
- Add to stuffing, chicken, stock
- Perfectly compliments poultry - especially turkey
- Tasting notes: savory, sharp, earthy
- Pairs well with: rosemary, thyme, cumin, garlic