Premium Kashmiri Chili Pepper is sun dried and ground onsite at its flavor peak. Native to Pampore India, these chilis are prized for heat and sweetness; a perfect alternative to cayenne pepper. Kashimir Chili is the secret to that bright red color of Tandoori chicken!
These peppers are long, slender and brilliant red and provide a classic balance of heat and sweetness. But be careful, the heat can be pretty intense - defitely hotter than jalapeno, similar to Cobanero Chili.
Use it sparingly in rubs and stews - or even sprinkle sparingly on pizza or macaroni and cheese! Grown and harvested in Pampore, Kashmir India.
- Widely used in marinades, sauces, rubs and spice mixes
- Infuse in cooking oils to add zest and spicy-hot flavors
- Bright red peppers bring a jolt of color and flavor to any dish..
- Sprinkle sparingly on vegetables, beef or poultry
- Pairs well with: classic indian (curry) spices such as garlic, cumin, coriander, ginger..