Premium Herbs de Provence is a blend of aromatic herbs that is actually grown, and blended in Provence France by multi-generation farmers who are revered by world class local chefs. It includes heirloom rosemary, savory oregano and thyme blended into a perfectly balanced melange.
Add to tomato sauces, roasts, pan sauces, fish, beef, pork and chicken for a blast of herbacious flavor that is often mistaken for fresh-picked.
- Rub on chjicken, pork, lamb, beef or fish before cooking
- Add to salad dressings or fresh tomatoes
- Blend with virgin olive oil to eat with rustic bread
- Mix with potatoes, carrots and other root vegetables before cooking
- Perfectly compliments tomato-based sauces and stews.
- Toss with vegetables, olive oil, salt, pepper, and chili flakes
- Infuse into your butter and use it to baste meats or veggies
- Pairs well with: paprika, rosemary, za'atar and chutney.