Grown on a single estate in Alta Verapaz, Guatemala cardamom pods thrive in humid, high altitude environments with abundant rainfall. Sourced from Burlap and Barrel, cloud forest cardamom is air dried and ground to a course, loose-packed consistency.
- Great for roasting or sauteing chicken
- Reduce with a fruit juice for a savory/sweet sauce
- Adds richness to rubs and marinades.
- Try Tequila Shrimp & Chorizo Skewers (community recipe)
- Pairs well with: cumin, turmeric and cinnamon, chili powder.