Premium Cobanero Chili Pepper is ground, dried bird pepper. Native to South America, it hot - about 30,000 scoville heat units - which makes it about six time hotter than Tabasco Sauce. In addition to spicy-hot, cayenne provides an earthy, sweet and robust flavor to rubs, sauces and marinades.
Grown and harvested in South America and sourced from Burlap and Barrel
- Widely used in marinades, sauces, rubs and spice mixes
- Infuse in cooking oils to add zest and spicy-hot flavors
- Orange-red ripe bird peppers brighten both flavors and visual appeal
- Sprinkle sparingly on vegetables (like corn) beef or poultry
- Pairs well with: vinegar-based marinades, garlic, cumin, coriander, brown sugar, sage and parsley